About Our History
Morgenzon is situated on a portion of the original farm, De Onderstepoort. 496, Title Deed dated 3 January 1859. This farm was re-numbered to Portion 3 of the farm De Onderstepoort no 300 in 1904, when this farm was subdivided.
From Title Deed no’s 6886/1904, 3839/1905 and 3840/1905 NJ de Wet, PFJ Pretorius, Jan Christiaan Smuts and J de Villiers Roos (Jimmy) became owners of some of these portions.